It has been a busy time in the office as we are working hard to get as many of our dancers back to dance as possible! We working all our locations to get our dancers back in a way that is safe for everyone involved and within government guidelines. Everything is changing on a regular basis and so we will update our COVID Page with new information.
Current Status Update.
We can confirm that any student that was enrolled into a class in the Spring Term will be guaranteed a place for the Autumn Term in that class (unless they have given notice for that class or that class is not able to continue due to low numbers).
Below is an update with regards to the current status of our venues and their proposed start dates:
– Inspire Dance Studio Copthorne – CONFIRMED that classes are to resume from 7th September.
– Copthorne Junior School – The school has confirmed that we CANNOT resume normal lessons from September but we are hoping to be able to do so from after October half term. It is CONFIRMED that these classes will take place for the interim period on a Sunday at our dance studio in Copthorne.
– The Christian Centre, Dorking – CONFIRMED that classes are to resume from 12th September, unless there is major changes in the government guidelines.
– Roffey Millennium Hall, Horsham – We are still awaiting confirmation from the council with regards to when the hall will be reopening. We are still hopeful for a September start and we will update you at a later date with more information when we have it.
– Copthorne Prep School – CONFIRMED. The school have confirmed we can come back for certain year group bubbles which will we communicate with you all separately. For those that we unable to offer classes for at the school, we will have other options available for our dancers at our Dance Studio in Copthorne for the short term.
– Handcross Park School – The school have sent us a communication that means we maybe to offer a certain number of classes in Year Group Bubbles. We are looking into the offerings we can do for the short term until the normal classes can resume (we are hoping to be able to do so from after October half term). We will be in touch separately with regards to this.
– Heron Way Primary School – The school has confirmed that we CANNOT resume normal lessons from September but we are hoping to be able to do so from after October half term. We are in the process of looking to either temporarily move the location of these classes or we will have some alternatives for some of the classes if you wish to dance. Please get in touch with us to discuss other potential options.
– The Pavilions in the Park, Horsham – The Centre is re-opening but due to the leisure centre prioritising their classes over external providers which means we are unable to fit our current classes within the time available that they can currently allocate to us. We are hoping this is just for the short term and we are already looking into an interim alternative. We will update you at a later date with more information.
The following schools have confirmed that before or after school classes CANNOT resume in September but we are hopeful for after the October Half term:
– Meath Green Infant School
– Kilnwood Vale Primary School
– Forgewood Primary School
– Warnham Primary School
– Castlewood Primary School
– Warden Park Primary School
We do have alternative classes that your dancers can join in the interim so they can get back dancing, so please do not hesitate to get in touch and we can talk to you about your different options. We can confirm your dancer WILL RETAIN their place in their normal class even if you dance at another venue with us in the mean time. If you choose to not dance at other location with us, we will ensure that their place is held in their original class.
– Let’s Explore, Horley – We are awaiting confirmation about the re-opening of Let’s Explore and when our classes will be able to resume here. Our dancers are welcome to join our Monday morning Ballet Babes and Street Tots classes at Inspire Dance Studio Copthorne for the interim. Please get in touch if you would like to take this option. .
– Infinity Space to Grow, Redhill – Sadly this venue is now closing and so our classes here will not be resuming. We are going to look for another location in the area to be able to continue our preschooler classes.