Inspire Academy of Dance was founded in 2011 by Joanna Mortimer with only a handful of students. Over the last 9 years Inspire Academy of Dance has grown to over 400 students dancing and performing in over six different locations including our own Dance Studio in Copthorne.
We know that not every dancer will turn their love of the art form into a career, but every one of them will take the lessons they have learned in their training, choreography and performance to improve the quality of their life.
At Inspire Academy of Dance, we aim to:
- understand each child as an individual;
- nurture self-confidence;
- facilitate the children with the best possible training alongside enjoying every class;
- provide a happy and safe environment;
- engage young minds with fun and creativity;
- encourage the love of dance and watch our students flourish with confidence;
- achieving the best they can, alongside enjoying themselves;
- get to know every child as an individual and enable the children to feel happy and comfortable in our presence; and
- build strong relationships with both our students and families, that we remember each child and they know us too.
We ensure that all our classes are fun and enjoyable and we teach everyone from age 2 to adult – no previous experience required!
We are pleased to have an amazing team of teachers. We can assure that all our teachers are highly experienced and fully qualified to teach. Many of them trained at some of the premier dance and stage schools in the country and have even performed on the stage in the West End.
Alongside our classes in our studio, halls and schools we run a number of other opportunities as well including birthday parties to holiday clubs in the various school holidays including the half term breaks.
We are pleased to offer all new students a free trial class before they enrol as know how important it is for a child to feel comfortable in their environment so that they can enjoy themselves and flourish. If you have any questions about our classes, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us either via email or phone