UPDATED WEDNESDAY 7TH APRIL
On this page you will find all the COVID-19 Updates from Inspire with regards to classes and also our policies and procedures.
AFTER THE PRIME MINSTER’S ANNOUCEMEN , WE ARE HAPPY TO CONFIRMED THAT OUR CLASSES WILL RESUME IN PERSON FROM MONDAY 19TH APRIL FOR THE SUMMER TERM. YOU CAN FIND THE TERM DATES HERE.
WE WILL KEEP THIS PAGE UPDATED AS MUCH AS POSSBILE WITH REGARDS TO CLASSES RESUMING AT OUR SCHOOLS (EXCLUDING HANDCROSS PARK AND COPTHORNE PREP). WE ARE IN CONTACT WITH THE SCHOOLS TO WORK ON A PLAN FOR THESE CLASSES.
- INSPIRE DANCE STUDIO COPTHORNE: CLASSES TO RESUME ON MONDAY 19TH APRIL.
- COPTHORNE JUNIOR SCHOOL: CLASSES TO RESUME ON SUNDAY 25TH APRIL AT INSPIRE DANCE STUDIO COPTHORNE. WE ARE AWAITING CONFIRMATION FROM THE SCHOOL AS TO WHEN WE CAN RETURN AND SO THESE CLASSES CAN THEN RETURN BACK TO A SATURDAY. THIS IS MOSTLY LIKELY TO BE THE AUTUMN TERM.
- COPTHORNE PREP SCHOOL – CLASSES TO RESUME WEDNESDAY 21ST APRIL
- THE CHRISTIAN CENTRE, DORKING: CLASSES TO RESUME ON SATURDAY 24TH APRIL.
- BRIGHTON ROAD BAPTIST CHURCH, HORSHAM: CLASSES TO RESUME ON MONDAY 19TH APRIL.
- HERON WAY PRIMARY SCHOOL: CLASSES TO RESUME ON WEDNESDAY 21ST APRIL AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE AT BRIGHTON ROAD BAPTIST CHURCH UNTIL THE SCHOOL CONFIRM WE CAN RETURN TO HIRE THE HALL.
- KILNWOOD VALE PRIMARY SCHOOL – CLASS WILL RESUME TBC
- CASTLEWOOD PRIMARY SCHOOL – CLASS WILL RESUME TBC
- HANDCROSS PARK SCHOOL – CLASSES TO RESUME FROM MONDAY 19TH APRIL
- MEATH GREEN INFANT SCHOOL – CLASS WILL RESUME MONDAY 19TH APRIL
- WARDEN PARK PRIMARY SCHOOL – CLASS WILL RESUME TBC
- WARNHAM PRIMARY SCHOOL – CLASS WILL RESUME TBC .
- FORGEWOOD PRIMARY SCHOOL – CLASS WILL RESUME TBC
Our Restart Plan:
We are working hard to ensure our classes are safe for our members, parents and teacher by following Government guidelines including:
Adapting to keep dancers safe
– Where possible, one-way traffic in and out of classes will be applied. Please look out for signage.
– Classes will have a five minutes gap in between them to allow for enhanced cleaning procedures and avoid congestion during class changeover times.
– Parents should remain outside the halls unless accompanying a pre-schooler for Ballet Babes or Street Tots if needed required. Normally parents are not present in our preschooler classes.
Cleaning equipment regularly
Teachers will be cleaning equipment after every class and other areas that can be touch by dancers.
Applying additional hygiene procedures
Hand sanitiser stations are available for our members to use when they arrive and after drinks or toilet breaks.
Planning our sessions to allow for safe distancing
– Aim for at least 1m between dancers and dancers and teachers at all times.
– One-way system into and out of classes where possible.
Constantly monitoring and reviewing our safety measures
Posters are displayed to inform all members of our procedures.
As the venues reopen, we will contact members directly to let them know their class is about to begin. Keep an eye out for your email soon and on our website and social media for updates!